RED HEART® Boutique Sashay Sparkle™: 1 ball of 1012 Noir
1 pair of Flip Flops
Two 1” (2.5 cm) buttons
Sewing needle and matching thread
– Cut 2 lengths of yarn that measure 1½ yds each.
– Cut a 12” (30.5 cm) length of yarn and thread it into yarn needle.
– Sew a running stitch through holes on edge of 1½ yd length along non-glitter edge. Pull yarn needle tight, gathering the length into a circular ruffle. Bring the two ends together and stitch with sewing needle and thread.
– Repeat for second 1½ yd length.
– Thread sewing needle with a length of matching thread. Using photo as a guide, sew button to center of ruffle.
– Sew ruffle to center of Flip Flop strap.
– Repeat for second Flip Flop.
cm = centimeter; mm = millimeter; st(s) =
stitch(es); yd(s) = yard(s).